I am a PhD candidate, supervised by Prof. Xu Sun, at MOE Key Laboratory of Computational Linguistics, School of Electronics Engineering and Computer Science, Peking University. I received the degree of Bachelor of College of Information Engineering from Northwest A&F University in 2015. I have great interests in Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning. Currently, my current reserach areas include Dialogue, Review Generation, and Sentiment Analysis.
* means equal contribution.
- An Auto-Encoder Matching Model for Learning Utterance-Level Semantic Dependency in Dialogue GenerationEMNLP 2018
- Cross-Domain and Semi-Supervised Named Entity Recognition in Chinese Social Media: A Unified ModelIEEE/ACM Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing 2018
- Review-Driven Multi-Label Music Style Classification by Exploiting Style CorrelationsArxiv 2018
- Learning Sentiment Memories for Sentiment Modification without Parallel DataEMNLP 2018